Thursday, April 11, 2013

HealthyWage



This is a non-CF post, but wanted to pass this on to my readers. 

A recent issue of Consumer Reports magazine was focused on health, diet and fitness - something I am always interested in.  The magazine mentioned and recommended an interesting web site/program called HealthyWage -  a program supported by insurers, health systems, et al. that will PAY you if you lose weight. It's an interesting concept and one that I think can be really motivating, so I signed up - and maybe you will too.  (I signed up in early January and have lost 16 pounds so far).

Check it out and if you sign up, please use my referral number #8705216547 so I will get credit for referring you.  

http://www.healthywage.com/


HealthyWage featured on the Today Show:
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

4 comments:

PensiveFashionista said...

I don't think health and weight are necessarily related BUT I do think this app can be a great motivator for those who want to lose weight and feel better health-wise.

I'm already at what the BMI deems a "healthy weight" for my height and age. I'm very wary about insurers charging people more based on their weight. I could understand people getting a discount if they join a gym, work out at the gym x amount of times a month, etc.

I hate the whole health American insurance system in general but that's another topic for another time.

Melissa said...

THANKS I JUST USED YOUR REFERRALL NUMBER!! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DID ON IT PLZ ANDIF YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!

Melissa said...

i used your referral number - did you get your money back? thx

Childfreeeee said...

Thanks Melissa...yes got your referral. If I meet my goal, I will win extra $$$. Hope you do well too!